Schneider Electric - Industrial Automation Distributor
Schneider Electric have appointed Teesside Industrial Controls Limited as an Industrial Automation Distributor (IAD) as part of their global Master Partner strategy.
Schneider Electric have embarked on an exciting new strategy for their industrial automation business throughout their global network. The appointment of specialist Industrial Automation Distributors (IAD) is a move to distinguish Schneider’s Advanced Partners from their standard distribution network.
What does an IAD offer?
In-house ‘local’ support for:
- Schneider automation platforms - Zelio, M221, M241, M251, M340, M580
- Schneider ‘legacy’ platforms - Premium, Quantum
- Schneider HMI’s - Magelis
- Schneider safety - Full safety chain
- Schneider programming software - SoMachine, SoMove, UnityPRO, Vijeo Designer, Zelio
- Schneider Variable Speed Drives - ATV12, ATV212, ATV320, ATV340, ATV630, ATV930
- Training - Product and software training at our in-house ‘Automation Hub’
Schneider Electric’s new automation technologies can deliver substantial engineering time savings, enhanced maintenance diagnostics and improved efficiencies.
In order to provide a fast track to gaining the knowledge and confidence required to quickly make a significant difference to your automated control systems, local level support is critical.
As an Industrial Automations Distributor (IAD) Teesside Industrial Controls can advise on product application, programming methods and best practices, communications and connectivity, remote maintenance access to automation equipment, local operator control (HMI control), data logging, networking legacy equipment and motion control.